- Duration / Course length: Upto 6 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPD Certification Service
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsThe Retail Management Course is a must for anyone who wants to progress to a management role within the retail sector. It is also perfect for anyone looking to gain essential skills to kickstart their retail career. It covers every area of managing in a retail environment, from the psychology of merchandising to the principles of supply chain management.
Through this in-depth training program, you will learn expert strategies for how to attract customers into your store, communication techniques for providing excellent customer service, and the steps to creating an effective market expansion strategy that will ensure your business’s growth. What’s more, you’ll deepen your understanding of consumer behaviour and trends in the retail sector that will help you to gain a competitive edge in the market.
By the end of the Retail Management course, you will be equipped with a range of skills needed to efficiently run any retail store. You will also have an excellent understanding of your career opportunities in this field, from buying through to merchandising.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
By the end of the Retail Management course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different stages of the retail lifecycle
- Identify the different careers in buying and merchandising
- Create an effective retail strategy framework and market expansion strategy
- Discuss in detail each retail marketing level: mass-market, middle-market & luxury
- Implement demand-based pricing strategies and understand the relationship between price and value
- Understand the principles of supply chain management in the retail sector
- Deal with different types of customers and understand what constitutes excellent customer service
At the end of the Retail Management course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the Retail Management course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the Retail Management course itself.
- Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Module 04: Retail Pricing
- Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Module 06: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- Module 07:Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Module 08: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Module 09: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- Module 10: Choosing a Retail Location
- Module 11: Retail Psychology
- Module 12: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Module 13: Develop Store Security Procedures
- Module 14: Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- Module 15: Selling in Multiple Channels
- Module 16: Retail Brand Management
- Module 17: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Module 18: Consumer Rights Act
Who should take the course
This Retail Management training course is ideal for aspiring retail professionals and those who work in retail who want to develop essential management skills. This includes those in the following roles:
- Retail Manager
- Retail Business Owner
- Junior Marketing Manager
- Fashion Buyer
Updated on 01 September, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Retail Management course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this Retail Management course.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Retail Manager , Retail Business Owner , Junior Marketing Manager , Retail Management , Deputy Retail Manager
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.