Course detailsProduct design Level 3 Advanced Diploma Online Training
Do you want to start a career in the product design sector or learn more about it?
This product design course is designed by industry experts so that it assists you to have a better understanding of product design.
This product design training has covered all the latest topics to keep you better prepared for your product design profession.
Enroll now for a successful product design career!
This product design training offers
- Free Time Management Course
- Free Certificate
- Lifetime Access
This course is ideal for:
- Job seekers
Product design course curriculum?
Lecture 1: Introduction to Product Design
- Lesson 1 - Understanding the principles and foundations of product design
- Lesson 2 - Exploring the history and evolution of product design
- Lesson 3 - Analysing the role of product designers in various industries
- Lesson 4 - Introduction to design thinking and user-cantered design approaches
- Lesson 1 - Conducting market research and trend analysis
- Lesson 2 - Collecting and interpreting user feedback and insights
- Lesson 3 - Utilizing research methodologies to inform design decisions
- Lesson 4 - Analysing competitors and benchmarking products in the market
- Lesson 1 - Generating and refining design concepts through brainstorming and sketching
- Lesson 2 - Applying ideation techniques to stimulate creative thinking
- Lesson 3 - Evaluating and selecting concepts based on design criteria and user needs
- Lesson 4 - Creating concept models and prototypes to test and communicate ideas
- Lesson 1 - Developing effective visual presentations and design documentation
- Lesson 2 - Utilizing computer-aided design (CAD) software for 2D and 3D modelling
- Lesson 3 - Creating renderings and visualizations to communicate design concepts
- Lesson 4 - Presenting designs to clients and stakeholders using effective communication techniques
- Lesson 1 - Understanding different materials and their properties
- Lesson 2 - Exploring manufacturing processes and their impact on design
- Lesson 3 - Considering sustainability and environmental factors in material selection
- Lesson 4 - Collaborating with manufacturers and suppliers to optimize production processes
- Lesson 1 - Understanding the principles of user experience design
- Lesson 2 - Conducting user research and creating user personas
- Lesson 3 - Designing intuitive and user-friendly interfaces and interactions
- Lesson 4 - Prototyping and testing user experiences to iterate and improve designs
- Lesson 1 - Optimizing designs for efficient manufacturing and assembly
- Lesson 2 - Applying design guidelines for cost-effective production
- Lesson 3 - Utilizing design for manufacturability (DFM) and design for assembly (DFA) principles
- Lesson 4 - Collaborating with engineering and production teams to ensure manufacturability
- Lesson 1 - Managing design projects from concept to final delivery
- Lesson 2 - Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones
- Lesson 3 - Collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Lesson 4 - Identifying and mitigating risks and challenges in the design process
- Lesson 1 - Understanding professional ethics and responsibilities in product design
- Lesson 2 - Intellectual property rights and design patents
- Lesson 3 - Engaging in ethical decision-making and responsible design practices
- Lesson 4 - Developing a professional portfolio and marketing oneself as a product designer
- Lesson 1 - Showcasing and presenting design projects in a portfolio format
- Lesson 2 - Refining and curating design work for portfolio presentation
- Lesson 3 - Networking and engaging with industry professionals
- Lesson 4 - Developing strategies for career advancement and further education
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for product design. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.