Course detailsThe phlebotomist is an extremely rewarding healthcare sector. It deals with a versatile array of tasks and opens the gate to numerous potential career options. The demand for Phlebotomist has always been pretty high in the UK Hospitals, Clinics, and Health Care Centres. Thus, the scopes in this sector are unparalleled to any other in the Medical Industry. However, you need to prepare yourself enough to be at the top of your class. The tasks of a Phlebotomist include numerous duties.
The very first duty is to maintain proper ethics and protocols when working on the hospital or clinic grounds. You need to be able to understand the patients and manage them accordingly. These are just the basics for any Phlebotomist. Then, one needs to understand the best ways to transfuse blood along with paying attention to details. That is why a systematic approach and training are crucial to establishing oneself at the top.
Key Features Of The Phlebotomist
- Details of the main principles of the Phlebotomy sector
- Understand the legal aspects and responsibilities as well as the personal aspects you need to consider in this sector
- Understand the basics of maintaining health and safety in the workplace
- Understand what a Phlebotomist does in his workplace
- Overview of the conduct, attitude, and manners you need to carry out while managing the patients
- Learn the proper technics to transfuse blood from your patient’s body
- Understanding of the basics of blood flow throughout the body
- Know how to identify the veins and arteries for successful blood transfusion
- To know the proper management of anaphylactic reactions in patients
- Understand the complications and reasons for which invasive procedures are taken sometimes
- Overall, understanding of the main duties, responsibilities, and bindings of a Phlebotomist
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Are you willing to join this bountiful career as a Phlebotomist? Our Phlebotomist Course is designed and handpicked by some of the renowned professionals in the UK. In order to offer our students a systematic and well-arranged course, we designed our course modules and emphasized the gradual development. Starting with the basics, we took a gradual development route to let our students learn in the most comprehensive way.
The first thing a Phlebotomist is to be aware of is his mannerisms and communication with the patients. So, we provided a detailed outline of the conducts he should be inclined to and the legal aspects that would come into account as well. As the works of a Phlebotomist is highly technical, we discussed the procedures of identifying the veins, inserting the needle, and transfusing blood in the most minimally invasive way.
Moreover, a Phlebotomist is bound to face different complications with the patients. The most common problem is anaphylaxis. They need to treat different allergic patients at a point when their lives depend on the treatment. So, our Phlebotomist Course highly emphasizes on the treating of anaphylactic patients too.
Our Phlebotomist Course is the most apprehensive training you would find online. Thus, you are ascertained to rise as one of the most competent Phlebotomist in your workplace!
Course Curriculum of The Phlebotomist
We have divided the Phlebotomist Course into Seven user-friendly modules
Module 01: Phlebotomy Introduction & Glossary
Module 02: Anatomy and Physiology, Part One
Module 03: Anatomy and Physiology, Part Two
Module 04: A Method of Phlebotomy: Venipuncture
Module 05: Medical Terminology
Module 06: Ethics and Laws
Module 07: Venipuncture for Blood Donation Updated on 13 May, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
You don't need to meet any special requirements to enrol into this Phlebotomist course. As long as you're above 16 and have an internet-enabled device, you're all good to go. You don't even need to go anywhere, you'll have full access to the course from the comforts of your home.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Associate II , Phlebotomist , Phlebotomist/Health Care Assistant , Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist/Receptionist , Phlebotomist/Health Care Assistant / Home Collection
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!