Pharmacy Technician Diploma is accredited by CPD and suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into the pharmacy sector. You will be able to add this CPD accredited qualification to your CV by downloading your certificate instantly without any cost.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This course is packed into the bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
A pharmacy technician assists in pharmacy-related activities such as supplying medicine and provides information to patients under the direct supervision of a pharmacist. The profession opens a wide range of job opportunities. Learn the precise lessons of Pharmacy technician through our Pharmacy Technician Skills Training course and become the topmost one.
The course begins with the history of medicine from the ancient period to the modern age. It guides you on how to deal with a prescription, drug regulation, and dispensation. It also instructs you about the responsibilities and standard skills of pharmacy technicians providing a sound knowledge of different routes and formulation of medicines.
Who is the course for?
Individuals looking to work with pharmacists as an assistant or technician
People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in the medicine industry
Pharmacy Technician Skills Training Diploma - Updated Version
- Module 1: Introduction to Pharmacy Assistant and Pharmacy Technician
- Module 2: Job Role of Pharmacy Technicians
- Module 3: Pharmacy Assistant Patient Counselling Guide
- Module 4: Communication in Pharmacy Settings
- Module 5: The Pharmacy Team and Practices
- Module 6: Prescription and Dispensing in Pharmacies
- Module 7: Dispensing Methods, EPS, Minimising Dispensing Errors in Pharmacies
- Module 8: Inventory Control and Management in Pharmacies
- Module 9: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Module 10: Health and Safety Risks Assessment and Pharmaceutical Terminology
Pharmacy Technician in the UK
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualifications to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
- Pharmacy Technician Skills Training Diploma - Updated Version
- Pharmacy Technician Skills Training Diploma - Old Version
- Pharmacy Technician in the UK
- Pharmacy Technician
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Course Gate
Being a top supplier of online courses will always be at the heart of our operation. But, this is not all we’re about. Rather, we see ourselves taking one step further in our devotion to satisfying our learners’ needs. That involves ensuring that learners can study from anywhere in the world, at their convenience, proving more flexible than traditional learning establishments. Life takes over sometimes and it can be hard to find time for personal and professional development. With our services, time won’t be a barrier to your learning, as you can study our courses using any device that connects to the internet.