This training is suitable for anyone who is involved in permit-required activities in the workplace. The course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the importance of PTW and how to ensure the effectiveness of this system.
- Defining Permit to Work system
- Defining e-Permit
- Importance of PTW
- Permit required activities
- Job risk factors
- Job Hazard Analysis approach
- Defining responsibilities of PTW team members
- PTW documentation, contents & attachments
- PTW color code
- Importance of effective communication of permit requirements
Eligibility / Requirements
- Basic English of English.
- No Prior Experience Required to take this course.
About WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute
‘Weisheit' is the German word for ‘Wisdom.' In today's smart world, we all aspire to get faster, stronger, and wealthier by the day. However, one must wisely invest time, money, and energy, whether it is for business or professional development.
WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute began its operations in 2015 and till date has trained thousands of professionals. We provide a comprehensive range of quality, cost-effective services to individuals, and organizations of all sizes within the private and public sectors. Our trainers and consultants encompass a broad spectrum of backgrounds, skills, and experience.
Furthermore, WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Center can help to assist with the implementation of organizational-wide Training Plans.
Our services are in tune with industry standards. We offer:
- Soft Skills Development Courses.
- Cisco Information Technology Courses (IT).
- Business Development Courses and Career Consultancy Services.
- Health and Safety Courses and Consultancy Services.
- ISO,450001; 9001; 14001; 22000; Courses and Consultancy Services.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.