- Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThis Minute Taking Course is ideal for aspiring Minute-Takers, Secretaries, and Chairpersons who have a responsibility to manage meeting agendas and improve meeting outcomes. It includes step-by-step training on how to write concise, structured meeting minutes, prepare for a meeting, deal with any challenges during a meeting, and close a meeting successfully.
Effective minute taking is essential to the productivity and success of a business meeting. In this Minute Taking Training Course, you will explore the role and responsibilities of a Minute-Taker and chairperson in detail, including the key skills and qualities needed to oversee and direct business meetings successfully.
You will learn how to write professional minutes that summarise the outcomes of a meeting accurately so that all attendees and those who couldn’t attend, understand what key points to take away. This Minute Taking course is also packed with tips and advice on how to ensure that all matters arising in a meeting are dealt with effectively, including strategies for building your professional image and confidence.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
This Minute Taking Masterclass is ideal for anyone who has minute taking or meeting management responsibilities. This includes the following roles:
- Minute Taker
- Board Director
By the end of the Minute Taking course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the role of the Minute-Taker
- Understand the key elements that make a meeting successful
- Identify the stages of minute taking and steps to arranging a meeting
- List all the things that should be included in a meeting agenda
- Deal with stressful meetings and conversations that go off-track
- Address all matters arising and close a meeting successfully
- Manage meeting tasks and chase up action items effectively
- Create a Minutes template and distribute your notes to all attendees
At the end of the Minute Taking course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the Minute Taking course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the Minute Taking course itself.
Module 01: Introduction to Minute Writing
Module 02: Preparation for Minute Taking
Module 03: The Meeting Structure
Module 04: Minute Meeting, Decision, and Action
Module 05: Roles and Responsibility of Minute Taker
Module 06: Tips for Minute Taking
Module 07: Technology in Minute Taking
Module 8: Building Confidence
Updated on 27 August, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Minute Taking course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Just a basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this Minute Taking course
Job roles this course is suitable for:Minute Taker , Chairperson , Secretary , Board Director , Minute Taking , Minute
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work. See all Training Express courses
- Personal Assistant International Open Academy
AED 291Duration: 30 Hours
- Level 2 Minute Taking John Academy
AED 1,690Duration: Upto 7 Hours