- Duration / Course length: Upto 7 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsMinute Taking Diploma Online Training
Do you want to start a career in the minute taking sector or learn more about it?
This minute taking course is designed by industry experts so that it assists you to have a better understanding of minute taking.
This minute taking training has covered all the latest topics to keep you better prepared for your minute taking profession.
Enroll now for a successful minute taking career!
This minute taking training offers
- Free Time Management Course
- Free Certificate
- Lifetime Access
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about minute taking skills.
- Students wanting to improve minute taking skills
Minute taking course curriculum?
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Minute Writing
- Lecture 2: Preparation for Minute Taking
- Lecture 3: The Meeting Structure
- Lecture 4: Minute Meeting, Decision, and Action
- Lecture 5: Roles and Responsibility of Minute Taker
- Lecture 6: Tips for Minute Taking
- Lecture 7: Technology in Minute Taking
- Lecture 8: Building Confidence
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for minute taking. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Executive Assistant , Personal Assistant , Personal assistant (F) , Executive PA , PA , Legal Team PA , Legal Secretary , Secretary , Company Secretary , Assistant Company Secretary
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.