- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Durban Cape Town Lagos Nairobi Port Elizabeth, South Africa Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Windhoek, Namibia Gaborone, Botswana Kigali, Rwanda Sandton, South Africa
- Duration / Course length: 6 Months
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management course covers:
- Implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and for organisations
- Sustainable business/governance principles
- Environmental Principles
- Major policy and legislation
- Major tools, techniques, systems and practices to improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions
- Data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Research and planning for sustainable solutions
- Effective communications and feedback
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tools and techniques to identify opportunities and risks
- Environmental and sustainability performance improvement
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is assessed by a 1-hour multiple choice exam, which is completed online.
Updated on 08 March, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no formal pre-requisite
About Lopterra TrainingLopterra is a trusted name for management systems, SHEQ and Soft Skills training, we are your go to solution for quality training services. Our international & national training courses are accredited and our facilitators and assessors are highly skilled. We offer global levels of training excellence with local and international expertise providing training courses that adds value to your organization.
Our training programmes are designed to meet the peculiar needs of prevailing local operating environment and international best practices. We provide:
- Accredited courses where required.
- Various learning options (Classroom, Elearning, In-house (your facility))
- Expert instruction from qualified and experienced facilitators
- Wide range of training courses including including Food Safety, SHEQ and Corporate Soft Skills Courses.
- A certificate to document your attendance, and a successful completion (where assessments apply)
- Learning materials (such as workbooks, flash cards and guidance documents)
- Modern learning techniques
- Current information and knowledge of regulations and standards
- Lunch and/or refreshment breaks every day of the course
See all Lopterra Training courses
Environment and energy Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.