Course detailsCourse Syllabus:
- Explore and interpret Global Distribution Systems Fares (GDS) by using mileage system pricing.
- Introduction to mileage-based air fares, analysing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
What you will learn?
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to:
- Analyse GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing
- Identify and price different journey types
- Read, interpret, and apply fare rules
- Check minimum-fare rules in pricing itineraries
- Use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
About YourOwn Institute of Training and Professional DevelopmentYour Own Institute of Training and Professional Development is established in 2021 with the approval from DED and KHDA-Dubai.
A set of experienced Educational Experts, world class Trainers and Professional consultants who know the need and pulse of the working force, are behind this venture. This Institute is developed after doing immense market survey from the working force and the Corporates.
We collected feedback from them and realised what they want exactly to upgrade in their professional career. As the name suggests it is ‘YOUR OWN INSTITUTE’. We are committed 100% Customer happiness. Excellent consultation, career counselling based on TNA and world class training are our highlight. We at YOI, offer you a wide range of Professional courses. Whichever field you are working, we have a course for your Professional Development. See all YourOwn Institute of Training and Professional Development courses
IATA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.