- Duration / Course length: 400 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: ABC Awards
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsHuman Resources Management - Course
Certificate of achievement in Human Resources Management Level 7. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 210 CPD points available with no extra study.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This exclusive Level 7 Human Resources Management provides newcomers to HR with an intensive yet accessible overview of several key management competencies and related concepts.
Human Resources Management Level 7
Along with an introduction to the functions and value of effective Human Resources Management, candidates are introduced to workforce recruitment and deployment, the mechanics of building and maintaining effective teams, the relationship between rewards and motivation and the importance of championing workforce diversity. Study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-endorsed certificate that could make all the difference!
Human Resources Management - Course
Businesses worldwide are reliant on the consistent performance of their respective work forces. As a human resource manager, it's your job to ensure that each and every employee reaches their full potential and performs at their best, each and every day. Our intermediate Level 7 Human Resources Management lays the strongest possible foundation upon which to begin building a lifelong career in advanced Human Resources Management. If you've always fancied yourself as a strong and effective leader, enrol today and begin exploring your true potential!
Human Resources Management - Learning Outcomes
At the end of the Human Resources Management - Level 7, the learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Discuss mutual value and benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training on an ongoing basis,
- Explore professional strategies for measuring the effectiveness of employee training
- Discuss the creation of professional job descriptions and position profiles.
- Investigate various interview techniques
- Understand how to performance reviews, behaviour evaluation and the a professional performance management checklist.
- Recognise the importance of managing attendance and rewards
- Discuss employee contract termination, exit interviews and the importance of the four-step disciplinary system.
This Human Resources Management course consists of following modules:
HR Management - Course Syllabus:
Module 1 Human Resource Management Introduction
- The Objectives of HRM
- Primary Objectives
- The Scope of HRM
- External Sources of Recruitment for Organisations
- The Recruitment Process
- Evaluating the Selection Process
- Employee Relations Processes
- Employee Relations Policies
- Employee Relations Strategies
- What is Appraisal?
- Goals of Performance Appraisal
- Objectives of Performance Appraisal
Module 5 The Importance of Training & Development in the Workplace
- Objectives of Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- The Training Process
Module 6 Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Performance Management Process
- Creating Performance Development
- Maintaining Performance
- Performance Counselling
- Features of 360 Degree Appraisal
- Career Development
Module 8 Motivating and Rewarding Employees
- Motivational Aspects
- What is Motivation?
- The Influence of Motivation Theory
Module 9 Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Discrimination on Grounds of Religion or Belief
- Part-Time Workers
- Managing Diversity
Module 10 Health, safety and welfare of employees
- HRM and Health, Safety and Welfare
- Health and Safety Law
- Criminal Law
Module 11 Absence Management and Attendance
- Process and Causes of Absence
- Employee Absence and the Recession
- Managing For Attendance
Module 12 Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal
- Causes of Grievances
- Effects of Grievance
- Creating a Talent Management Plan
- Talent Development within an Organization
- Role of Communication in Talent Management
- Understanding the value of Succession Planning
- Elements of a Succession Plan
- Development of a Succession Plan
- The Assertiveness Formula
- Questioning Skills
- Basic Problem Solving Tools
- Communication Styles
- Dichotomies in Theory
- Creating a Positive Self-Image
- Risk Assessment
- Hiring Practices
- Workplace Design
- Workplace Practices and Procedures
- Security Systems and Personnel
- The Value of Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Retention Considerations
- Filling in the Gaps
- Understanding Conflicts and Its Types
- Different Stages of Conflict
- The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Management
- Guidelines for Difficult Conversations
- Resolving Hygiene Issues at Workplaces
- Need of Workplace Wellness Programmes
- Designing and Implementing a Workplace Wellness Programme
Human Resources Management - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
Human Resources Management - Course Material
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Oxford Home Study College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor's help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress. Updated on 19 April, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
HRM - Course
There is no particular entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £170 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of course Completion
(soft copy) can be claimed for £15. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a
- CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
- CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
- CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy)=£150
- National £9
- International £15
Job roles this course is suitable for:Human Resource Administrator , Human Resources Adviser , Human Resources Manager , Human Resources Officer , HR Manager , Head of HR
About Oxford Home Study College
Oxford Home Study Centre is the UK’s leading provider of affordable, accessible distance learning programs for students worldwide. We owe our international reputation to our founding principles of transparency, commitment to quality and unrivalled value for money.
Our course catalogue currently includes more than 100 fully-accredited online courses, covering the widest variety of subjects and specialisms. We are proud of our achievements in setting the high standard for distance learning .The quality of our courses and the support we offer to our students has resulted in tremendous success to the OHSC. We believe that the success of our college is underpinned by the success of our students. The students at OHSC get exceptional support from qualified and experienced tutors.
One of the main reasons for OHSC success is its uniquely individual, friendly and supportive service. We believe in quality; from our course materials to our tutor support and from our customer service to administration sector, students find fully committed team of professionals to deal with. We respond to 90% of emails with 24 hours. Learning Materials and Assessments are of high quality and are provided in easily accessible formats which can be viewed online or printed.
A certificate of completion (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need a hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges ( £9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)