Course detailsHotel Receptionist: Front Office Hotel Management Certificate
This is an Endorsed Hotel Receptionist Front Office Management by one of the leading Ofqual awarding body TQUK.
Hotel Receptionist course provides a learner with basic office skills on the front office of any Hotel and this helps them to achieve their professional career in Hotel Management. Upon Successful Completion of Hotel Receptionist Course Enroll, students get Certificate from TQUK in Hotel Front Office Management.
Certificate in Front Office Hotel Management is 40 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Certificate in Front Office Hotel Management learner must have to achieve minimum 4 units with 40 Credits
Mandatory Units - Hotel Receptionist course includes four units:
Unit 1: Introduction to the front office and its functions
Unit 2: Front Office Staff, Ranks and Responsibilities
Unit 3: Front Office Reservation and Guest Registration Process
Unit 4: Front Office Accounting and Communication Management
Distance Learning with Inspire London College:
Inspire London College's team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Hotel Receptionist Course Include:
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
- After studying Hotel Receptionist: Hotel Front Office Management course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC's Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded 'Pass'. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded 'referred or fail', and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
- Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £30
- Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for Hotel Receptionist course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Job roles this course is suitable for:Hotel Receptionist
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.