This training is aimed at anyone who is likely to be at risk of heat stress. The course is designed to provide an understanding of the risk associated to working in hot conditions and a practical guidance on how to avoid ;
- Defining heat stress
- Human body reaction to heat
- Typical example of heat stress situation
- Effects of heat stress
- Example of workplaces with high risk
- Importance of assessing the risk
- Controlling heat stress at work
Eligibility / Requirements
- Basic English of English.
- No Prior Experience Required to take this course.
About WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute
‘Weisheit' is the German word for ‘Wisdom.' In today's smart world, we all aspire to get faster, stronger, and wealthier by the day. However, one must wisely invest time, money, and energy, whether it is for business or professional development.
WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute began its operations in 2015 and till date has trained thousands of professionals. We provide a comprehensive range of quality, cost-effective services to individuals, and organizations of all sizes within the private and public sectors. Our trainers and consultants encompass a broad spectrum of backgrounds, skills, and experience.
Furthermore, WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Center can help to assist with the implementation of organizational-wide Training Plans.
Our services are in tune with industry standards. We offer:
- Soft Skills Development Courses.
- Cisco Information Technology Courses (IT).
- Business Development Courses and Career Consultancy Services.
- Health and Safety Courses and Consultancy Services.
- ISO,450001; 9001; 14001; 22000; Courses and Consultancy Services.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.