Course detailsCourse Overview
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Gardening And Horticulture course! Don't waste time with poor quality training - study the Gardening And Horticulture and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Gardening And Horticulture course.
The Gardening And Horticulture course is accredited by the CPD and provides 09 points without the need for any further training. Students can expect to complete this Gardening And Horticulture course in around 09 hours. You'll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Gardening And Horticulture course.
The Gardening And Horticulture course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Gardening And Horticulture course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Gardening And Horticulture course.
With this comprehensive Gardening And Horticulture, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Gardening And Horticulture provide students with an in-depth learning experience that you can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. Gardening And Horticulture cover everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling in Gardening And Horticulture course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Gardening And Horticulture program.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Plant Tissues & Cells: Structure and Function
- The Basic Structure of a Flower
- An Introduction to Plant Physiology
- How do Plants Photosynthesise?
- An Overview of Plant Nutrition
- The Classification of Plants
- Soil Composition & Testing Soil PH
- Organic Methods of Gardening
- Pest Control, Weed Control & Plant Diseases
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the classification of plants and the structure of flowers
- Understand the process of photosynthesis and why it is so important for plants
- Deepen your understanding of the composition of soil and learn how to test soil PH
- Learn some organic methods of gardening and understand the benefits of organic gardening
- Know how to maintain gardens, sports grounds, and interior landscapes
- Develop your knowledge of plant diseases and learn about pest and weed control
- Deepen your understanding of plant nutrition and soil health
- Learn step-by-step how to plant a tree and nurture it to full growth
- Basic botany
- Knowledge of plant physiology
- Understanding of soil science
This Gardening And Horticulture course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it.
The Gardening And Horticulture course will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Gardening And Horticulture course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
Gardening And Horticulture
- Module 01: Basic Botany
- Module 02: Plant Classification
- Module 03: Soil Science
- Module 04: Plant Nutrition Requirements
- Module 05: Plant Pests and Diseases
- Module 06: Basic Concepts of Organic Gardening
- Module 07: Weed Control
- Module 08: Plant Propagation
- Module 09: Amenity Horticulture, Plant Selection, and Native Plants
- Module 10: Exotic Plants
- Module 11: Indoor Plants
- Module 12: Lawns
- Module 13: Planting and Plant Care
- Module 14: Plant Nodes and Indigenous Plants
- Module 15: Plant Protection, Landscaping, and Garden Design
- Module 16: Ornamental Horticulture
- Module 17: Permaculture
- Module 18: Arboriculture
- Module 19: Horticulture Statistics
- Module 20: Results from the 2018 Seasonal Labour in Horticulture End of Year
Once you have completed all the modules in the Gardening And Horticulture course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Gardening And Horticulture course. Updated on 26 April, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
The Gardening And Horticulture course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study this Gardening And Horticulture course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English. You must also be over the age of 16.
About Academy for Health & Fitness
Academy for Health and Fitness is a leading online course provider with an extensive library of over 50 courses, covering a wide range of topics from the Health and Fitness sector. We offer awarding body accredited courses at all levels, for lifelong learners of all age groups who are looking to take their next step up the career ladder. One of the main reasons why we have such a loyal base of learners and constantly growing community is our excellent customer service system, supporting our students through each step of their learning journey.