- Duration: 1 - 2 Months
The certification Program covers the most important skills required to become a world-class financial analyst including finance, accounting, Excel, financial modeling, valuation, budgeting, forecasting, presentations, dashboards, and strategy.
The FMVA Certification was designed to fill a gap in the market for financial analysts. The certification program covers the most important skills required to become a world-class financial analyst including finance, accounting, Excel, financial modeling, valuation, budgeting, forecasting, presentations, dashboards, and strategy.
- Apply accounting principles and practices (debits, credits, building financial statements).
- Master the most common financial analysis techniques (ratios, benchmarking, etc.).
- Create financial models from scratch (three statement model, DCF model, M&A model, etc.).
- Perform company valuations (comparable company analysis, precedent transactions, discounted cash flow).
- Organize large amounts of data into an easy-to-understand format and output.
- Accounting FundamentalsReading Financial StatementsExcel Fundamentals - Formulas for FinanceCorporate Finance FundamentalsMath for Corporate FinanceCapital IQ FundamentalsMacabacus Fundamentals
- Financial Analysis FundamentalsAccounting Principles and StandardsBuilding a 3 Statement Financial ModelBusiness Valuation Modeling Part IBusiness Valuation Modeling Part IIBudgeting and ForecastingFP&A Monthly Cash Flow Forecast ModelScenario & Sensitivity Analysis in ExcelDashboards & Data VisualizationPowerPoint & PitchbooksProfessional Ethics
- Students are asked to choose 3 out of the 11 courses to complete the FMVA® program.
Who Should Attend?The FMVA program is an option for anyone that would like to develop and sharpen their technical professional skills, especially as they relate directly to modeling and presentation decks in corporate finance. This program is perfect for any Analyst level position.
Updated on 12 August, 2022
Job roles this course is suitable for:financial analyst , finance manager , accountant
About Association for Financial Professionals, MEA
Beacon FinTrain is the Execlusive MEA Partner for Asspociatoion for Financial Professionals, U.S.
As the certifying body in treasury and finance, the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) established and administers the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and Certified Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Professional (FPAC) credentials, setting the standard of excellence in the profession globally. AFP’s mission is to drive the future of finance and treasury and develop the leaders of tomorrow through certification, training, and the premier event for corporate treasury and finance.See all Association for Financial Professionals, MEA courses
- Financial analysis Level 5 Course Line
USD 260Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Financial Modelling Course Central
USD 140Duration: Upto 3 Hours