Course detailsTo be a successful stylist, fashion store assistant or personal shopper, you must have a good understanding of your clients' needs, be familiar with the latest fashion trends and have an excellent eye for detail. The Fashion Store Assistant and Personal Shopper is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to assist customers on their fashion choices and offer expert advice on how to achieve their desired look - all within their personal budget.
Whether they need a general style makeover or want to look their best for a wedding or job interview, this course will teach you how to find clothes that will flatter their figure, bring out their best features and accessorise to perfection. Throughout the course, you will develop essential customer service and sales skills, learning how to deal with complaints, and build successful long-term relationships.
- CPD accredited.
- Immediate e-certificate on successful completion.
- A hard copy of the certificate is obtainable too.
- Personalised Learning.
- Award-Winning Instructor.
- 24/7 access across all major devices, you can study anywhere.
- 24/7 learning assistance.
- Regularly updated content.
Through our accredited courses, you can show your commitment to gain new skills and contribute to personal and professional development, improve your job prospects, enhance and evolve in career. Upon successful completion of your course, you can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate at the cost of £ or a Printed hard copy at £ Or you can have both (PDF + hard copy) at £
- Accelerate your professional development with a recognised certificate
- Understand the role of a personal shopper and fashion store assistant
- Discover a step-by-step guide to conducting a client and wardrobe analysis
- Learn about the history of fashion and explore current fashion trends
- Gain a solid understanding of how to set up your own personal shopping business
- Expand your knowledge of consumer motivation and the consumer decision process
- Develop excellent customer service, communication and sales skills
- Understand how to identify your clients' needs and keep within their budgets
- Explore different strategies for boosting sales and growing your retail presence
A certificate in Fashion Store Assistant and Personal Shopper will help learners gain recognition of their skills to boost their professional credentials and kickstart their career in the following roles:
- Fashion Store Assistant
- Personal Shopper
- Personal Stylist
- Style Advisor
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is suitable for those who are interested in working in the fashion retail industry and wish to gain the relevant skills and knowledge to kickstart their career. The course can be studied full-time or part-time, and there are no specific entry requirements to enrol.
About Institute of Beauty & Makeup
Institute of Beauty & Makeup opens its doors to teach, train, and make professionals in the makeup and beauty industry. We offer a variety of courses inspired by international trends. The courses are created by the best of the professionals and creative instructors, guiding learners in developing their creative potential when carrying out each job.
Our courses are highly valued among employers around the world, increasing your options for academic and job mobility.