Course detailsThis Facilities Management Diploma is a comprehensive training course for anyone looking for a formal qualification to kickstart a career in this field. It explores the duties and responsibilities of facility personnel in detail, along with the core skills required to become a successful Facilities Manager.
Through this practical training course, you will develop the expertise to enhance company culture, oversee the productivity and functionality of services, ensure a safe and healthy working environment, and much more. It also provides training in quality project management, with step-by-step guidance on how to create a quality management plan.
Not only that, but you will deepen your understanding of HR management, lease purchase and vendor management, sustainable facility management, business development and succession planning. Fast track your career today with new industry-specific skills and learn from the experts in this accredited online course.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
This Facilities Management Training course is ideal for those looking for a formal qualification to fast track their career in any of the following professions:
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Coordinator
- Facilities Administrator
- Facilities Assistant
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the aims and objectives of facilities management
- Understand the qualities and skills of facility personnel
- Demonstrate excellent strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Come up with spacial planning ideas and manage the planning phase
- Measure the productivity of workplace services and assess the working environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of HR management, lease, purchase & vendor management
- Assess and maintain the health and safety standards of a service
- Create a culture of wellness and implement quality project management
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Module 01: Introduction to Facility Management
Module 02: Space Management
Module 03: Managing Workplace Services
Module 04: Human Resource and Contract Management
Module 05: Lease Purchase and Vendor Management
Module 06: Health and Safety at Work
Module 07: Sustainable Facility Management
Module 08: Maintenance and Repairs
Module 09: Project Management
Module 10: Business Development and Succession Planning
Updated on 05 March, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.