- Duration / Course length: 12 To 24 Months
- Accrediting country: Australia
Victorian Institute of Technology (VIT) is a registered Australian higher education provider and our MBA is an accredited program by Australian regulator TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency). Australian qualifications are globally recognized by employers and leading educational institutions including in UAE. VIT's MBA program is designed for working professionals just like you.
AQF ACCREDITATION AND RECOGNITION: The course and its content are accredited by the Australian Government at the Australian Qualiﬁcation Framework (AQF) level 9, ensuring recognition within Australia and globally.
VIT MBA is designed for busy professionals who aspire for quality education which is ﬂexible and affordable and recommended for middle-level management wanting to progress into senior management
Unique features of VIT MBA
- Designed for working professionals
- Flexible study schedule (module-based learning)
- Australian qualification approved by TEQSA
- Individual attention
- Recorded video lectures & live interactive sessions with Australian professors
- Flexible and affordable payment terms
- Worldwide recognition
- 20+ years established in Australia
- World-class online library facility (ProQuest)
- Multiple exit qualification (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, and MBA)
- Qualified & experienced faculty
- The medium of Instruction - English
- Balance work-life with flexible learning
- Bi-monthly start date
Whether you decide to pursue a general MBA or MBA with a specialization, we will ensure that the qualification you are completing is always industry-focused and relevant internationally. To drive your future, we offer three MBA distinctive specializations.
- Information Systems
- Finance & Accounting
- Project Management
VIT MBA has two exit points qualiﬁcations such as Graduate Certiﬁcate in Business Administration and Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Re-entry is ﬂexible.
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (GCBA) - 4 Units
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration (GDBA) - 8 Units
Eligibility / Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in English medium (Or)
5 years Managerial/Supervisory experience and meet English Language eligibility criteria
About VIT - Victorian Institute Of Technology
VIT is an Australian registered Higher-Education Provider with a range of specialised programs in Business Management and Information Technology and Systems. It is registered as a Higher-Education Provider by the Australian Government regulator, the Tertiary Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and delivers accredited programs within the Australian Qualifi cations Framework (AQF).
The MBA delivered at VIT is recognised as being on a par with all Australian universities as well as institutions worldwide. At VIT, we’re here to help! Our goal is to make your study progress as smoothly as possible and to give you the tools you need to achieve success. Once again, I welcome you and look forward to seeing VIT help change your life with one of our prestigious MBA programs.
Our MBA program has features which will suit a student such as yourself. The focus is on helping you to achieve an MBA qualifi cation and achieve international business knowledge which can be applied in your workplace. Your investment will be rewarded by achieving a degree that can be life changing.
Please go through the information provided and we look forward to helping you grow in your career.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.