This course is aimed at anyone who has little to no understandings of environmental concerns. The course is designed to raise the participants' awareness of environmental issues and promote good practices.
- Basic environmental terms
- Air, Water and Soil pollutions and their effects
- Recognize what we can do to reduce pollution
- Types of waste
- The hierarchy of waste management
- Some environmental incidents
- Major environmental concerns
- Environmental Management System Approach
- Introduction to Aspect and impact
- Practical exercise of aspect and impact.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Basic English of English.
- No Prior Experience Required to take this course.
About WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute
‘Weisheit' is the German word for ‘Wisdom.' In today's smart world, we all aspire to get faster, stronger, and wealthier by the day. However, one must wisely invest time, money, and energy, whether it is for business or professional development.
WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute began its operations in 2015 and till date has trained thousands of professionals. We provide a comprehensive range of quality, cost-effective services to individuals, and organizations of all sizes within the private and public sectors. Our trainers and consultants encompass a broad spectrum of backgrounds, skills, and experience.
Furthermore, WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Center can help to assist with the implementation of organizational-wide Training Plans.
Our services are in tune with industry standards. We offer:
- Soft Skills Development Courses.
- Cisco Information Technology Courses (IT).
- Business Development Courses and Career Consultancy Services.
- Health and Safety Courses and Consultancy Services.
- ISO,450001; 9001; 14001; 22000; Courses and Consultancy Services.
Environment and energy Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.