Course detailsCommunication skill is one of the most sought-after skills any PR professional can dream of. Learning this skill to produce good PR practice is taught in this well-designed complete course in media and public relations.
This Certified Diploma in Media and Public Relations Level 3 is providing you with complete training on Public Relations that lets you utilize different media relation techniques and strategies to produce the best PR practice. Rest assured you will be given PR planning principles that follow ethical aspects of PR to succeed professionally. Updated on 15 November, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Alpha AcademyAlpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.