Course detailsCourse Overview
The Diploma in Elderly Care will give you the necessary skills to provide effective health and safety care to any clients or family members in your care. You will learn the fundamental roles and responsibilities of carers, legal issues when working with a client, and identify aspects of medical conditions and emergencies. You will learn how to care for and communicate with ageing individuals with different types of health issues. Equipping your healthcare employees with Elder Care training helps eliminate conflict between clients and employees, lowers the frustration levels for both parties, provides better customer service to your client and more.
Who is this course for?
A diploma in Elderly Care is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related ;This course is CPD accredited so you don't have to worry about the quality.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
- Dealing And Caring Elderly
- Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money
- How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents
- Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative's: Home Help
- Going To A Better Place
- Listening To Your Parents Even Now
- Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior
- The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores
- The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!
- Caring for Elderly Diagnosed of Dementia
- The Greatest Loss Of Them All
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
- Adult Care in Different Life Stages
- Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
- Top Outdoor Elderly Activities
- Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
- Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite
- The Caregiver's Enemy
- Mental Health
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
Eligibility / Requirements
Our Diploma in Elderly Care is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
About Alpha AcademyAlpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.