- Duration / Course length: Upto 5 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsDiabetes Level 3 Online Training
Do you want to start a career in the diabetes sector or learn more about it?
This diabetes course is designed by industry experts so that it assists you to have a better understanding of diabetes.
This training has covered all the latest topics to keep you better prepared for your diabetes profession.
Enroll now for a successful diabetes career!
This diabetes training offers
- Free Certificate
- Lifetime Access
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about diabetes skills.
- Students wanting to improve diabetes skills
Diabetes course curriculum?
- Lecture 1: What is Diabetes
- Lecture 2: The Challenges
- Lecture 3: The Cost of Diabetes in Social Care
- Lecture 4: Type 1 Diabetes
- Lecture 5: Type 2
- Lecture 6: Type 2 - Treatments
- Lecture 7: Prediabetes
- Lecture 8: Gestational
- Lecture 9: Hypoglycaemia
- Lecture 10: Hyperosmolar Hyperglycaemic Syndrome
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for diabetes. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Doctors , Doctor , Nurse , Healthcare Assistant , Care worker
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.