Course detailsThis Data Protection Diploma Course provides an extensive overview of the data protection law in the UK. It will assist you to comprehend your rights and responsibilities regarding data protection and how to comply with the law.
Data protection is an essential issue in today’s world. It has become a hot topic since the GDPR came into effect. The GDPR was constructed to protect citizens from having their personal information collected and misused without their consent or knowledge, as well as to give them more control over how their information is used. The GDPR contains provisions for data collection, storage, use, disclosure and deletion for all the users. Hence, if you have an enthusiastic desire to learn data protection thoroughly, then our Data Protection Diploma course is perfect for you!
The Data Protection Diploma Course will enlighten the learners with the fundamental rules and regulations of GDPR with an in-depth understanding of personal data. Moreover, the Course also touches upon the necessity of taking responsibility for your data’s protection, the potential risks and vulnerabilities, identifying the data breach notification with an adequate response strategy, etc.
Highlights of The Data Protection
- What is the data protection
- What is data, categories of data
- Various terms related to data protection
- Rules and Regulations of data protection
- Data Protection Laws, GDPR rules
- Rights of a Data Subject
- Principles of Data Protection
- Legal grounds which permits the initiative of personal processing data
- Data processing rules and responsibilities
- Responsibilities of the data controller and the rules of implementing power
- Basics of data protection
- GDPR rules
- Relevant legislation
- Data control and management
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
The Data Protection course is a popular course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career in data protection, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Data Protection, then this program is perfect for you. Professionals in the area of data protection should be specialists in privacy laws as well as in technological and administrative security control. This data protection training programme offers a candidate about the insight of privacy and security concepts.
This Data Protection Diploma course comes with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Our all courses are fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Data Protection Diploma
Module 01: Data protection
- Meaning of Data Protection
- What is data
- Some specific data indicators and types of data
- Data protection law
- The EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Terms used in Data protection
- Fair, Lawful, and Transparent data processing
- Purpose Limitation
- Storage Limitation
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Data Security
- Unintentional security breaches
- Right to information
- Taking informed decisions and knowing your rights
- Right to Access
- Openness principle
- Rights to Rectify, Block and deletion
- Right to Object
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to Data Portability
- Rights Related to Profiling and Automated decision making
- Automated Decision Making
- Right to human intervention
- Right to an Effective Remedy
- Right to Compensation and Liability
- Performance of a Contract
- Legal Obligation
- Public Interest
- Withdrawing consent
- Legitimate Interest
- Vital interests
- People who are in charge of data protection
- Obligations of Data Controllers and Processors
- International Data Transfers
- Rules on the establishment of the supervisory authority
Eligibility / Requirements
This Data protection course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!