- Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThere will be no new things if there is no new thought, there will be no new things if there is no new action. Creativity and innovation bring changes and upgrade an existing idea or pattern.
This Creative Thinking and Innovation course will give you a broad idea about what is creative thinking and innovation and their difference. You will learn different skills and techniques that are going to help you build up the qualities which are essential to be an excellent creative thinker. Not only it benefits you in your personal development but also teaches you how you can inspire others by supporting them in an imaginative group scenario. Our course gives you the tips and tricks on building the perfect environment for brainstorming your creative imaginations and innovative thoughts. It provides you with the advantage of becoming an essential asset to any venture, the one who brings new, positive solutions to problems and progress to the organisation.
Highlights of the Creative Thinking and Innovation course:
- Defining creativity and innovation
- Individual creativity
- Developing the right environment for creativity
- Creativity and innovation in business
- Problem-solving models
- Perspective for creative problem solving
- Creative techniques
- Understanding and using mind mapping
- Encouraging creativity in a team
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
We have divided the Creative Thinking and Innovation Course into Nine user-friendly Lessons.
- Module 1: What Are Creativity and Innovation?
- Module 2: Individual Creativity
- Module 3: Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
- Module 4: Creativity and Innovation in Business
- Module 5: Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?
- Module 7: Creative Techniques
- Module 8: Encouraging Creativity In A-Team
- Module 9: Putting It All Together
Eligibility / Requirements
This Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!