- Duration / Course length: Upto 15 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsConstruction Management Diploma Online Training
Do you want to start a career in the construction management sector or learn more about it?
This construction management course is designed by industry experts so that it assists you to have a better understanding of construction management.
This training has covered all the latest topics to keep you better prepared for your construction management profession.
Enroll now for a successful construction management career!
This construction management training offers
- Free Certificate
- Free Assessment
- Lifetime Access
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about construction management skills.
- Students wanting to improve construction management skills
- Anyone from beginner to intermediate
- Free Digital Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
- Free Assessment
Why Choose this construction management Course?
- Developed by Qualified Professionals with Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self-Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
Construction management course curriculum breakdown
- Lecture 1: An Introduction
- Lecture 2: Introduction to Construction Management
- Lecture 3: Organisation of Construction Projects
- Lecture 4: Understanding Work Breakdown Structure
- Lecture 5: Estimation Process and Aligning Resources for a Project
- Lecture 6: Effective Project Planning
- Lecture 7: Project Risk Management and Communication Plans
- Lecture 8: Cost Estimation
- Lecture 9: Preliminary Site Investigation and assessment
- Lecture 10: Site Organisation in Construction industry
- Lecture 11: Construction Equipment Planning
- Lecture 12: Management of Construction Equipment
- Lecture 13: Management of Construction Materials
- Lecture 14: Human Resources Management
- Lecture 15: Building Better Teams
- Lecture 16: Conflict Management
- Lecture 17: How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
- Lecture 18: Storage Management
- Lecture 19: Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Lecture 20: Quality control for Construction works
- Lecture 21: Legal Aspects of Contracting
- Lecture 22: Types of Insurance Claims
You will get a FREE digital certificate upon successful completion of the construction management course.
Updated on 06 February, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for construction management. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 14 or over.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Civil Engineer , Site Supervisor , Construction Manager , Construction Engineer
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.