Course detailsThis Compliance and Risk Management Course is designed for anyone looking for a pathway into this profession and wants to develop their industry knowledge and skills. It covers the role of the Compliance Officer and compliance department in detail, with step-by-step training in compliance auditing and risk management.
This course will equip you with the fundamental skills needed to identify and manage regulatory risk in your organisation, taking you through key topics such as how to implement an efficient Compliance Management System, ethics and compliance, risk types and classifications, and how to design a solid risk management strategy.
By the end of this practical training course, you’ll have an excellent understanding of core compliance issues, as well as how to promote a positive compliance culture for your organisation, which will give you a head start when it comes to standing out in the relevant job market. Enrol today and learn the fundamentals of compliance and risk management to kickstart your career.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
This compliance and risk management training course is ideal for anyone looking to kickstart or develop their career in this field. This includes:
- Compliance Officers
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- Heads of Compliance & Risk
- Compliance Risk Reporting Managers
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the role & responsibilities of the compliance department in detail
- Identify the five basic elements of compliance, auditing and development
- Implement and monitor a Compliance Management System in the workplace
- Understand the compliance audit process and how to identify audit risk
- Demonstrate knowledge of the difference between ethics and compliance
- Explain the nature, different types and classifications of risks
- Design an effective risk management strategy for their organisation
- Identify, analyse, monitor, review and treat risks in compliance
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
Module 2: Five basic elements of compliance
Module 3: Compliance Management System (CMS)
Module 4: Compliance Audit
Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
Module 6: Risk and Types of Risk
Module 7: Introduction to Risk Management
Module 8: Risk Management Process Updated on 28 April, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.