Attend this 5-day class from Logical Operations and take your Artificial Intelligence skills s to the next level.
There is no better way to future proof your career than becoming a Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner. Artificial Intelligence is on everyone organizations to do list. According to LinkedIn, A.I. specialists have seen a 74% annual growth in demand in the past five years, and that trend will continue as organizations look to harvest the most potential out of their data. The good news is you can take the first step into the world of A.I. with CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner certification. With CAIP you will learn vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundational knowledge of AI and Machine Learning concepts, technologies, algorithms, and applications that will help keep your career ahead of the curve.
In this course, you will implement AI techniques in order to solve business problems. You will:
- Specify a general approach to solve a given business problem that uses applied AI and ML.
- Collect and refine a dataset to prepare it for training and testing.
- Train and tune a machine learning model.
- Finalize a machine learning model and present the results to the appropriate audience.
- Build linear regression models.
- Build classification models.
- Build clustering models.
- Build decision trees and random forests.
- Build support-vector machines (SVMs).
- Build artificial neural networks (ANNs).
- Promote data privacy and ethical practices within AI and ML projects.
Eligibility / Requirements
To ensure your success in this course, you should have at least a high-level understanding of fundamental AI concepts, including, but not limited to: machine learning, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, artificial neural networks, computer vision, and natural language processing. You can obtain this level of knowledge by taking the CertNexus AIBIZ™ (Exam AIZ-110) course.
You should also have experience working with databases and a high-level programming language such as Python, Java, or C/C++. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations or comparable course:
• Database Design: A Modern Approach
• Python® Programming: Introduction
• Python® Programming: Advanced
About emt Academy
emt academy is the education and publishing vendor for Logical operations and Certnexus in the META region. We addresses the huge skills and supply gap of cyber security and emerging technology professionals and general awareness of emerging technologies such as AI, IoT and Data Science partnering with Logical operatons who have 38 years curated, published and distributed high caliber learning materials across the technology stack. These materials help organizations employees to have a structured learning experience which assists them to gain knowledge and importantly skills to enhance their knowledge on the job competencies.See all emt Academy courses
- Speech Recognition Hands-on Learnkarts
AED 363Duration: Upto 6 Hours AED 290Duration: Upto 93 Hours
- Duration: 12 Weeks Live virtual classroom