Course detailsAre you a working professional focusing on business processes or management who dreams of playing a lead role in various methods to discover, model, analyse, measure, improve, optimise, and automate business processes?
Then our Business Process Management Course is exactly what you're looking for!
In our Business Process Management course, the learner can grasp the fundamentals of business process re-engineering, and in-detailed history of business process management and an introduction to the business process life cycle.
In addition, the necessary steps of business process mapping with flow chart and diagram, establishing business functions and identifying function leaders and adequately planning the modelling, monitoring and optimising phase.
- Learner will get Free Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Developed by Qualified Professionals With Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
Module 01: The Basics of Business Process Management
- What is Business Analysis?
- What is Enterprise Content Management?
- Enterprise Content Management Model
- What is Business Process Re-Engineering?
- What is Business Process Management?
- Brief History of Business Process Management
- What are the Benefits of Business Process Management?
- Introduction to the business process life cycle
- Breakdown the business process life cycle
- Creating a Vision and Seeing the Big Picture
- Sharing Your Vision
- Gathering Information
- Defining Your Problem
- Identifying Existing and Future Processes
- About Process Mapping
- Creating a Process Map with a Flow Chart
- Creating a Process Map with a Swimlane Diagram
- Defining Improvements
- Performing What-if Analysis
- Testing the Design
- Implementing Processes
- Automating Processes
- Understanding Business Rules
- The Role of Workflow Engines
- Steps to Implement a Workflow Engine
- Implementing Measures
- What is Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)?
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Identifying Gaps with Process Mining
- All About the optimizing phase
- Business Process Improvement
- Introduction to Lean
By the successful completion of the course, the learner will instantly receive an E-Certificate, which is free of cost. In addition, our courses provide you with up-to-date industry knowledge and skills, aiming to make you an expert in the field. Updated on 06 February, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no special requirements, anyone can take this course all you need is a smart device (smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer) with internet connection so that you can access the course from anywhere in the world.
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.