- Duration: Upto 9 Hours
Course details***With this British Sign Language (BSL) for SEN, get a Personal Hygiene Course completely FREE and prevent yourself from being infected by Coronavirus and other contagious diseases.***
British Sign Language (BSL) for SEN Teachers is yet another "Teacher's Choice" course from Teachers Training for a complete understanding of the fundamental topics. You are also entitled to exclusive tutor support and a professional CPD-accredited certificate in addition to the special discounted price for a limited time. Just like all our courses, this British Sign Language (BSL) Course for SEN Teachers and its curriculum have also been designed by expert teachers so that teachers of tomorrow can learn from the best and equip themselves with all the necessary skills.
Consisting of several modules, the british sign language (BSL) course for SEN Teachers teaches you everything you need to succeed in this profession.
The british sign language (BSL) course for SEN Teachers can be studied part-time. You can become accredited within [CPD Hours] hours studying at your own pace. Your qualification will be recognized and can be checked for validity on our dedicated website.
Why Choose Teachers Training
- Some of our website features are:
- This british sign language (BSL) course for SEN Teachers is from a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK's top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
The assessment is straightforward, you need to complete the assignment questions that will be provided to you at the end of the course, you can complete the assignment anytime you want. After you complete and submit your assignment, our tutors will assess your assignment and give you feedback if ;
After your assignment has been assessed and you have passed, you will be qualified and will be able to apply for the british sign language (BSL) course for SEN Teachers completion certificate.
- British Sign language (BSL) Level 1 Online Course
- Alphabet Fingerspelling and Names Practice
- Family, question forms, and family story
- Rooms in the house vocabulary
- Questions and statements about the home
- Numbers and Money
- Time and Months of the Year
- Describing Ages
- Food and Drink
- Dialogues No Voice No Subtitles
- Dialogues with voice and subtitles
- Bonus 5 Stories with voice and subtitles
- Bonus 5 stories with no voice over
- Level 2 British Sign Language
- Family Vocabulary
- Describing People and Animals
- Activities at School
- Jobs and activities at work
- Activities in the home
- Leisure activities
- Opinions Likes and Dislikes
- Illnesses and Health
- Eating and Drinking
- Shopping and Spending
- Travel and Holidays
- Level 2 dialogues without voice and subtitles
- Level 2 Dialogues with voice over and subtitles
- 5 stories with no voice over and no subtitles
- 5 stories with voice over and subtitles
- level 2 BSL dialogues and stories
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training
After you have successfully completed your assignment from the british sign language (BSL) course for SEN Teachers, you will be qualified to apply for a CPD Certification from The Teachers Training. The PDF certificate can be downloaded instantly right after you have completed your course.
- PDF certificate is completely FREE
- Hard copy certificates are also available
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for British Sign Language (BSL) Course for SEN Teachers. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Over the age of 16
Job roles this course is suitable for:BSL Interpreter , BSL teaching Assistant , SEN Teacher , SEN Teaching Assistant , Teaching Assistant SEN , British Sign Language BSL Tutor , Secondary SEN Teacher , BSL Support Worker
About The Teachers Training
Teachers Training is the leading course provider for teachers and professionals who work in the education sector. Our mission is to train you through high-quality online continuing professional development programs that will enable you to become an amazing teacher.
Our extensive course library contains courses of all levels and our topics range from classroom management to SEN teaching to school shadow support to many more. You name the topic and we are sure we have it.
Whether you are taking your first steps into teaching or are looking to develop your expertise and skills online, we have the perfect course for you. We cater to both graduates and experienced professionals alike. Become a member of our growing community of educators and learn from industry experts through up-to-date, audio-visual training.
Teachers Training - we educate the educators.
- Professional Diploma in Teaching Alpha Academy
AED 1,102Duration: Upto 3 Days
- Speech Therapy and SEN Assistant Skill Express
AED 1,417Duration: Upto 8 Hours