Course detailsOne of the most prestigious healthcare support professionals' qualifications is the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care. By participating in our special course, you will have the opportunity to turn yourself into a highly trained and recognised healthcare assistance expert.
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course is accredited by ATHE, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. The ATHE is a long-standing, Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organization, ensuring that your certification is professional and recognised.
Our ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course has been meticulously created by renowned educators to completely prepare you for the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care academic year-end assessment. This credential is extremely beneficial for anyone wishing to advance their career in the healthcare ;Throughout this course, you will widen your perspectives to include the noble goals of supporting senior citizens' health, safety, and well-being. You'll also learn how to adapt to the practices and principles of the healthcare work environment.
After completing the course, you will be able to effectively give advanced healthcare support services, progress to higher levels of professional credentials, and quickly advance your career trajectory.
How We Make a Difference?
We always give our best to those who need us!
We have formed a team of diversified qualified professionals who have served thousands of people worldwide to pursue their dreams into reality. It was only possible through the dedication and hard work. Our dedicated team will guide you on your journey and take you to your destination that makes an impact on your ;
- Get recognised by industries & stand out from the crowd
- Get 365 Days Accessible Course
- Get future proof professional skills for in-demand topic
- Unit 1 - Structure and Overview of the Health and Social Care Sector
- Unit 2- Principles, Values and Regulation in the Health and Social Care Sector
- Unit 3 - Human Growth and Development
- Unit 4 - Working in Health and Social Care
- Unit 5 - Research in Health and Social Care
- Unit 6 - Personal and Professional Development in the Health and Social Care Sector
- Learn about the fundamental concept of health and social care
- Understand the organisational structure of the health and social care sector
- Investigate how current legislation and professional codes of practice impact health and social provision
- Familiarise yourself with multidisciplinary working in health and social care
- Understand the role of health and social care regulators and watchdogs
- Explore the benefits and challenges of working in partnership with others in the health and social care sector
This ATHE Level, 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course, applies to the following:
- Those who want to gain profound knowledge in health and social care
- Those who want to develop their skills and expertise in carrying out a range of responsibilities in their workplace
- Individuals who have already been involved in public and private health and social care profession
Total Qualification Time
- You will spend time as a learner studying, learning, preparing, being assessed, and participating in any other relevant activities. The Total Qualification Time (TQT) is an estimate of how long it will take you to complete this course. TQT is 600 hours for the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course, equaling 10 hours of learning with one credit.
- The Total Credit value is 60
- A trainer, tutor, facilitator, or education provider will work with you as a learner to fulfil the learning outcomes of the units to the required standard in an estimated average period of ;
- Total Guided Learning Hours in this course are 360.
- Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please Note: For assessment submission and certification, the learner has to pay an additional fee of £300. This additional fee is not payable until the submission of the assessment. Updated on 22 March, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course. This ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any ;
Job roles this course is suitable for:Senior Healthcare Support Worker , Maternity Support Worker , Mental Health Support Worker , Enablement Worker , Theatre Support Worker , Adult Nursing Support Professional , Therapy Support Worker , Senior Healthcare Assistant , Rehabilitation Assistant , Young People Support Worker
About Kingston Open College
Who We Are
We at Kingston provide high-quality Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulated qualification along with proper guidance. We collaborated with recognised awarding bodies which means you as a learner will get the best high-quality professional qualification from Kingston plus a well-recognised certificate required for your current & future career growth.
University Enrolment Benefit
Students of Kingston Open College can use the completion credit to top up in our associate University’s undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs. This will help our students to save up for university enrolment & pursue their careers even further.
Why learn with us?
Our lessons are designed in a way so that learners will always find it transparent & engaging. We follow a few steps such as:
- Your first submitted assessment will be reviewed by our dedicated experienced team before sending it to the awarding bodies.
- After reviewing the assignments we will send them to the awarding bodies;
- If they are satisfied then you will get your professional qualification certificate & showcase your achievement.