- Fees / Price EGP 1,450
- Duration 2 to 3 Days
- Locations Villa # 74, Shehab St., Mohandessen-Giza, Egypt
Some people say that the true test of a salesperson is their ability to overcome objections. Many aggressive sales person welcome the challenge of an objection, while others dread them. The best way to overcome an objection is being prepared. Objections occur when there is lingering doubt or unanswered questions in the mind of the prospects. The prospect may be favorably inclined to close a deal but needs clarification, more concessions, or approval by another party. It is almost guaranteed you will get objection if you have failed to establish needs, rapport, credibility or trust. This course will help identify the true objection and then conquering it.
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
We_They (CBA) for professional training is the sole accredited partner of
Cairo university's Research and Commercial studies centre (RCSC) in the Middle East and North Africa Region. CBA is offering a wide variety of services accredited by the Chicago Institute of Business (CIB), and Buffalo University in New York City. CBA is committed to provide a global state of the art consultation services, training services, and cultural development, thereby helping in building capacities, enhancing skills, and making a positive contribution in the development of youth.
We, at CBA, take pride in our accomplishments and we envision building upon our trainings, vocational degrees, consultancy services, and our excellence in training and services. We believe that the rich learning experiences our programs offer can effect powerful and positive transformation in individuals, in their communities, and in their institutions. We work with our partners to design and implement programs that will serve people.
Caliber Cultural Center (CCC) provides an environment, that celebrates Egyptian and International cultures, and implements quality educational and entertaining programs for the community. The Academy seeks to achieve these objectives as follows:
- To provide a venue, and organize a variety of educational, cultural and recreational programs to the public.
- To learn and appreciate different facets of Egyptian heritage, history and cultural context, as well as international cultures.
- To promote the creation, and appreciation of arts.
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contribute to the vitality of the community.
- Create an environment that supports a wide range of participants’ interests and provides a wide range of opportunities for development and personal growth.