- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
Students will learn the basic skills needed to start using Outlook to manage email communications, calendar events, contact information, tasks, and notes.
Lesson 1: Getting Started With Outlook 2013
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Perform Basic Email Functions
- Use Outlook Help
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
- Create an Email Message
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Format Message Content
- Attach Files and Items
- Enhance an Email Message
- Manage Automatic Message Content
Lesson 3: Reading and Responding to Messages
- Customize Reading Options
- Work with Attachments
- Manage Your Message Responses
Lesson 4: Managing Your Messages
- Manage Messages Using Tags, Flags, and Commands
- Organize Messages Using Folders
Lesson 5: Managing Your Calendar
- View the Calendar
- Manage Appointments
- Manage Meetings
- Print Your Calendar
Lesson 6: Managing Your Contacts
- Create and Update Contacts
- View and Organize Contacts
Lesson 7: Working With Tasks and Notes
- Manage Tasks
- Manage Notes
Lesson 8: Customizing the Outlook Environment
- Customize the Outlook Interface
- Create and Manage Quick Steps
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses