- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
In this course, students will identify and use the new and enhanced features of Microsoft® Outlook®.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the components of the Outlook 2010 interface.
- work with email messages.
- manage calendars.
- manage email messages.
- Outlook 2003 - Level 1
The course is designed for experienced Outlook users who need to transition to and use the new features of Outlook 2010.
Lesson 1: Identifying the Components of the Outlook 2010 Interface
- Identify the Components of the Outlook Window
- Identify the Tabs and Groups on the Ribbon
- Customize the Outlook Interface
Lesson 2: Working with Email Messages
- Format an Email Message
- Insert Graphical Objects in an Email Message
- Manage Email Messages
- Share Contact Information Using Business Cards
Lesson 3: Managing Calendars in Outlook
- Create Tasks Using Outlook Calendar
- Customize the Calendar View
- Schedule a Meeting
- Share Calendar Information
Lesson 4: Managing Email Messages in Outlook
- Manage Junk Email Messages
- Search for Information in Outlook
- Clean Up Conversations and Folders
- Set Access Permissions
- Add RSS Feeds in Outlook 2010
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses