In this course, students learn how to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information and tasks, and use notes. (Second Edition)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the components of the Outlook environment. You will also perform simple tasks such as sending and responding to email messages.
- compose messages. - use folders to organize messages.
- manage contacts and contact information.
- schedule appointments.
- schedule meetings.
- create and edit tasks.
- Windows XP (New Version) - Level 1
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook
- Explore the Outlook Interface
- Send a Simple Message
- Reading Messages
- Reply to and Forward a Message
- Print a Message
- Delete a Message
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
- Address a Message
- Format a Message
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Attach a File
Lesson 3: Organizing Messages
- Open and Save an Attachment
- Flag a Message
- Organize Content with Folders
Lesson 4: Managing Contacts
- Add a Contact
- Sort and Find Contacts
- Find the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Manage Contacts
Lesson 5: Scheduling Appointments
- Explore the Outlook Calendar
- Schedule an Appointment
- Assign Categories and Edit Appointments
Lesson 6: Scheduling Meetings
- Schedule a Meeting
- Reply to a Meeting Request
- Propose a New Meeting Time
- Manage Meetings
- Print the Calendar
Lesson 7: Managing Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task
- Edit and Update a Task
- Create a Note
- Edit a Note
- Display a Note on the Desktop
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses