In this course, students learn to customize their environment, calendar, and email messages to meet their specific requirements and wish to track, share, assign, and locate various Outlook items. (Second Edition)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- stomize the Calendar by setting various Calendar options.
- customize message options.
- track work activities using the Journal.
- assign and track tasks.
- share folder information.
- customize the Outlook environment.
- locate Outlook items.
- work with public folders
- Windows XP (New Version) - Level 1
- Outlook 2007 - Level 1
Lesson 1: Setting Calendar Options
- Set Work Days and Times
- Display an Additional Time Zone
- Set Availability Options
Lesson 2: Customizing Message Options
- Modify Message Settings
- Modify Delivery Options
- Change the Message Format
- Notify Others That You will be Out of the Office
- Create a Distribution List
- Insert a Hyperlink
Lesson 3: Tracking Work Activities Using the Journal
- Automatically Record a Journal Entry
- Manually Record a Journal Entry
- Modify a Journal Entry
Lesson 4: Managing Tasks
- Assign a Task
- Reply to a Task Request
- Send a Task Update
- Track Assigned Tasks
Lesson 5: Sharing Folder Information
- Specify Folder Permissions
- Delegate Access to Folders
- Access Another User's Folder
- Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
Lesson 6: Customizing the Outlook Environment
- Customize the Toolbar
- Create a New Toolbar
- Customize the Menu Bar
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the To-Do Bar
- Create a Folder Home Page
Lesson 7: Locating Outlook Items
- Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Find Messages
- Find Outlook Items Using Multiple Criteria
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- Manage Junk Email
Lesson 8: Working with Public Folders
- Create a Public Folder
- Add Users to a Public Folder
- Post Information in a Public Folder
- Send an Email Message to a Public Folder
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses