The OSHAcademy 30 Hour Outreach Training for General Industry course trains workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in general industry work sites.
The course covers OSHA policies, standards and requirements, including safety and health principles for general industries and focuses on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
The course is aimed at those supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility.
The OSHAcademy 30-Hour Outreach Training for General Industry course covers:
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Walking and working surfaces
- Means of egress and fire protection
- Hazardous materials
- Personal protective equipment
- Confined spaces
- Materials handling
- Machinery and machine guarding
- Welding and cutting
- Electrical safety
- Hazard communication
- Industrial hygiene
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Workplace violence
- Safety and health programs
- Basic safety orientation
- Lead safety in the workplace
- Use of explosives in the workplace
- Formaldehyde awareness
- Ionising and nonionising radiation safety
- Hazards of asbestos in the workplace
- Nonoffice ergonomics
The OSHAcademy 30-Hour Outreach Training for General Industry course is assessed by a multiple-choice assessment.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.