- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations New Cairo City
This training course will provide participants with the essential knowledge and skills to become scaffold competent persons as requested by OSHA.
- General Safety requirements of Scaffolds (OSHA Standard)
- Erection and dismantling of Frame Scaffold.
- Erection and Dismantling of Tube & Clamps Scaffolds.
- Erection and Dismantling of System Scaffold (Cuplock).
- Mobile Scaffolds
- Suspended Scaffolds
- Inspection of all types of Scaffolds
- Calculating Scaffold Loads
- OSHA Scaffold Standards
Who To Attend:
- Construction Forman & Supervisors
- Scaffold Technician/Inspectors
- Construction Engineers
- Safety Engineers, Supervisors and Officers
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses