The Disaster Site Worker Course is a course for skilled construction trade workers at natural and man-made disaster sites.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA DSW safety and health 16-hour course completion card from OSHA - USA.
The course is designed to develop an awareness of incident command system and special safety and health hazards, including CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive) hazards that may be present at such sites.
The proper Decontamination procedures that may be used mitigate the hazards.
In addition, participants in this course will each complete a performance test demonstrating the ability to inspect, don, and doff a negative-pressure air-purifying respirator.
Who to Attend:
- Construction Foremen and Supervisors
- Safety Officers
- Construction Engineers
- Disaster Site Workers who provide Skilled support services (e.g., utility, Demolition, debris removal or heavy equipment operation) or site clean-up services in response to a disaster.
- CBRNE Agents
- Incident Command System/Unified Command Systems
- Traumatic Incident Stress
- Other Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Hazards
- Health Hazards
- Respiratory Protection
- Completion of the OSHA Construction 10-Hour Outreach Training Course.
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses