Course detailsIn OSHA 30-HRS Construction Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as construction industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1926. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA Construction industry safety and health 30-hour course completion certificate and wallet card from OSHA
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
- Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
- Safety Inspectors and Safety Officers.
- Engineers (All Disciplines).
- Operations and Maintenance supervisors and foremen.
- Construction Engineers, Supervisors, and Officers.
Content and Materials
Student Materials Includes:
- Essential Skills and Reference Guide
- Wall Certificate
- OSHA general industry safety and health 30-hour course completion certificate and wallet card from OSHA
- Course Evaluation and Statement of Understanding Form
Students are assessed throughout the course by instructor observation of the essential skills. There is also a summative assessment of knowledge and skills at the end of this course.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards (Falls + Caught in or Between + Struck By + Electrocution)
- PPE and Live saving
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Concrete and Masonry
- Confined Space Entry
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Tools - Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
Job roles this course is suitable for:HSE Inspector , Drilling HSE (Health , Safety and Environment) Advisor , HSE Training Officer , Senior Health , Safety and Environmental (HSE) Engineer - Abu Dhabi , Assistant Manager - Health and Safety , Reproductive Health Officer , Occupational Health Specialist , Security Officer - Process and Standards
About Safe Zone International
Safe Zone provides total fire protection, fire detection and fire suppression solutions to the most prestigious developments around the world, including residential buildings, commercial complexes, telecommunication centers, industrial installations, oil refineries and petrochemical plants and airport installations.
Whether you need assistance for occupational health and safety & environmental in writing new procedures or need to carry out hazardous area classification, environmental impact assessment or need a risk assessment report for insurance, we can help.
Safe Zone can work with you and your organisation to provide expert health, safety and environmental consultancy solutions.
Consulting with our consultants are chartered practitioners with extensive experience across a range of industry sectors. We work closely with you from the outset by understanding your needs, advising on and developing a proposal which fully meet your requirements.See all Safe Zone International courses
Construction Related Questions
I am basically an accounting professional, but I am also interested in some certification in cons...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2018 Construction
Unanswered //Mar 9, 2019 OSHA, NEBOSH
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.