- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
A thoughtful new employee orientation program, coupled with an employee handbook (or website) that communicates workplace policies, can reduce turnover and those reductions save your organization money. Whether your company has two employees or a thousand employees, don’t leave employee retention to chance.
Engage them from the moment they are hired; give them what they need to feel welcome, and let them impress you with what they bring to your company. This workshop is just the start that you need!
What Will Students Learn?
- How important an orientation program is to an organization
- The role of the human resource department in the orientation program
- How the commitment curve affects both new employees and their managers
- What companies can do to deliver their promise to new employees
- The critical elements of effective employee training
- The importance of having an employee handbook for new and long-term employees
What Topics are Covered?
- Finding, hiring, and keeping good people
- Building employee commitment and engagement
- Fast-track orientation
- Designing a successful orientation program
- The commitment curve and obtaining buy-in
- Employee training and adult learning
- Working with external providers
- Helping people make connections
- Creating employee manuals
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses