- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Introductory course in understanding of the field of organizational development (OD).The principle purpose of all organizational development efforts is to systematically improve the effectiveness of organizations through planned intervention. These interventions may be either continuing or episodic.
- Understand and systematically analyze the design and behavior of business organizations.
- Understand how different strategies, technologies, cultures, and industry conditions affect an organization’s structure and control systems.
- Identify factors that influence an organization’s ability to implement strategic change and innovation during multiple stages of the life cycle.
- Diagnose problems and identify appropriate organizational responses to improve the organization’s effectiveness and performance.
- Design and formulate strategies that may have a vital impact in the likelihood of organizations to survive and succeed in the global business environment.
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses