- Fees / Price QAR 4,320
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Organisational behaviour plays an important role in understanding how employees interact with each other within organisations. It is specifically focused on understanding why some people work for some specific organisations and how does that impact on strategic planning. The course is designed to address issues related to measuring personal values of employees and mapping them against those offered by the organisational culture. It also clarifies the concepts of organisational behaviour can be used to increase employee-organisation fit, retention and potentially productivity.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the key elements of organisational psychology within any work place
- Apply a psychometric tool to discover personal values in class
- Analyse the corporate cultures of some well known international organisations and compare them to their own work place
- Design a process to measure a particular behaviour at work
- Evaluate the application of various psychometric tools to solve work place dilemmas related to organisational behaviour.
- HR specialists and line managers.
- This course will use interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing; group discussion/ exercises; case studies; role-play activities; and video-based learning.
- Research in organisational psychology
- Group Behaviour
- The role of psychometric tools
- Relationships awareness
- Motivation and motivational values
- Organisational culture
- Job attitudes (job satisfaction & commitment)
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses