- Locations: Al Barsha
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The course is based on an experiential learning through exercises methodology. It introduces the modern training concept at the introductory level, beyond which it engages in participatory learning modules to fulfill the Action-oriented Approach that is the core of the applied training philosophy.
It teaches the participants through exercises and business situations the importance of the organization and management plan as part of a full business plan.
It enables them to internalize the basic elements of the organization and management plan and prompts them to prepare the same plan for their proposed projects.
Training Course Outcome
- Understand the importance of communication in business regarding planning and implementation processes, as well as the creation of a context around which an organogram is designed.
- Know the relevant criteria towards the optimal choice in selecting a business partner.
- Design, present and review organization and management plans.
- Understand the importance of the organization and management plan in preparing the business plan,
- Internalize the basic elements, and prepare their full organization and management plans.
- Develop teamwork skills.
- Take part in a leadership exercise.
- Clarify aspects of quality control.
- Analyze the causes and consequences of unethical business practices and corruption.
- Appreciate the advantages and benefits of doing business according to professional conduct rules.
- Recognize the internal and external factors that determine a company’s performance through an instrument called SPOT.
- Analyze a specific work situation.
Who Can Attend the Course ?
- Potential entrepreneurs.
- Start-up business.
- Project officers.
About Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses