- Duration: Upto 150 Hours
Course detailsSkincare is an important part of everyone's lives, not just to look better but to improve the health of skin and protect from the very real dangers of UV rays and other harmful pollutants. Consumers knowledge of this is evident in the global skincare market now being worth 121 billion pounds.
More people are also becoming aware that the skincare products that they currently buy can be harmful themselves, both to their bodies and the environment, and are therefore turning to organic skincare products. This is of particular note in celebrity culture and this thinking is being endorsed by dermatologists, making it the perfect time to invest in the industry.
This course aims to provide a good base knowledge about organic skincare; a little history and how it has evolved over the years. Differences between organic and chemical skincare; outlining the benefits of organic over chemical, including its effects and how it nourishes and protects from harmful exterior forces.
The Organic Skincare Business Course goes into detail about the global market for organic skincare, including how these products are more sustainable, holistic, and kinder to the environment compared with their chemical compound counterparts. Also discussed, are the demographics and statistics associated with the global skincare industry, who is interested in these products and how to cater for them, and some more information on the background of the skincare industry.
As with any industry, credibility is key to creating a profitable business. You will learn about the science behind organic products. Just as importantly as credibility, this information will also ensure your products are uniquely effective, which in turn will set the path for a much more loyal consumer base.
You will learn about the importance of research and development and understanding the fundamentals of organic chemistry; knowing the various therapeutic properties of different substances and which go together, and which do not. Of course, this is how you will create products that differ from anything else on the market; creating your USP (unique selling proposition) and keeping your business competitive.
We show you how it is important to keep up with current trends, being endorsed by celebrities and relevant bloggers, and ensuring the products you offer and the business itself evolves, adapts and keeps up with the changing landscape of the industry. Specific case studies are provided to show how real-world companies overcome obstacles and remain successful.
Whether you're a first-time business owner or a seasoned veteran, module seven of the Organic Skincare Business Course provides valuable information about what to expect from running your own business.
We will take you through the steps that you should take in order to make your dream of owning your own skincare business a reality.
- Module 1: Background On Organic Skincare
- Module 2: The Global Market for Organic Skincare
- Module 3: Why the Organic Skincare Business?
- Module 4: Getting Started
- Module 5: Research and Development
- Module 6: How to Set Up a Business for Success
- Module 7: What to Expect on the Road to Success
Job roles this course is suitable for:Skincare
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs
- Makeup: Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Corrector, Contouring Institute of Beauty & Makeup
USD 433Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Skin Care Treatment Institute of Beauty & Makeup
USD 280Duration: Upto 7 Hours