- Duration: 40 Hours
Oracle WebLogic Server is a Java EE application environment that supports the deployment of mission critical applications using a robust, secure and scalable infrastructure. System administration of WebLogic Server includes a wide range of activities, from creating and configuring server domains, to deploying and securing applications, to monitoring and troubleshooting server, application and performance issues. In this course, students expand upon their basic administrative knowledge and experience, and learn more sophisticated techniques for working with WebLogic Server and integrating it within the rest of their enterprise. Particular attention is paid to the topics of authentication, enterprise messaging, clustering and performance. This course also covers some basic techniques for monitoring server health and for troubleshooting problems. Students continue to use tools such as the WebLogic Server Administration Console and WebLogic Server Scripting Tool (WLST) for performing these administration tasks. An appendix is included covering the differences between the 11g (10.3.3) and 12c (12.1.1) product versions with regard to Oracle WebLogic Server administration topics.
- Configure and monitor server network channels
- Define a JDBC data source for load balancing and failover
- Configure JMS to guarantee message delivery
- Configure JMS load balancing and failover in a cluster
- Configure JMS store and forward features
- Create custom domain and extension templates
- Bridge WebLogic JMS to an external JMS provider
- Configure automatic server migration in a cluster
- Replicate HTTP sessions using multiple clusters
- Integrate WebLogic Server with an external LDAP server
- Integrate WebLogic Server with a database security store
- Tune a Java VM for performance
- Tune server subsystems for performance
- Define server work managers
- Apply techniques to diagnose and troubleshoot server problems
- Trigger SNMP notifications from WebLogic Server
- Installation Management
- Domain Templates
- Other Domain Tools
- Advanced Network Configuration
- Multi Data Sources
- JDBC Performance Essentials
- JMS Message Management
- JMS Guaranteed Messaging
- JMS Performance Essentials
- JMS Store and Forward
- JMS Message Bridge
- Server Migration
- JMS Clustering
- Cross-Cluster Replication
- Authentication Providers
- Server Performance Essentials
- Monitoring and Diagnostics Essentials
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses