- Duration: 40 Hours
This Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials training teaches Web administrators techniques for installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server 11g. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to deploy Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server 11g using Administration Console and command-line and scripting tools like WLST.
- Monitor application server using GUI and command-line tools such as automation scripts
- Describe the architecture of WebLogic Server including domains, servers and machines
- Install, configure and use WebLogic Server
- Perform routine Oracle WebLogic Server administration functions
- Set up a cluster of servers and distribute applications and resources to the cluster
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web-tier front end for Oracle WebLogic Server instances and clusters
- Deploy different types of Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server
- Deploy and manage large-scale Java EE applications to servers or clusters through the entire development and production lifecycle
- Configure basic resource and application security
- Backup and recover from various failures
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
- Defining Java Enterprise Edition Terminology and Architecture
- Installing Oracle WebLogic Server
- Configuring a Simple Domain
- Configuring a Domain Using Templates
- Using Administration Console and WLST
- Configuring Managed Servers
- Configuring Node Managers
- Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment
- Deployment Concepts
- Deploying Java EE Applications
- Advanced Deployment
- Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
- Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources
- Introduction to Clustering
- Configuring a Cluster
- Managing Clusters
- Security Concepts and Configuration
- Protecting Against Attacks
- Backup and Recovery Operations
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses