- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 16 Hours
This course in Oracle Warehouse Builder provides students information to successfully implement new projects and extend existing projects to include OLAP (multi-dimensional) data models. Students learn to deliver on the knowledge requirements of their organization by encapsulating expertise. This is done in the form of a feature called Experts – empowering broader audiences to use OWB functionality to accomplish particular task flows, and also to help implement/enforce standards and best practices. Note: The current version of this course is presented using OWB 10gR2, however this course is also suitable for OWB 11gR1 customers. The user interface differences between OWB 10gR2 and 11gR1 are very minor and hence are not included in this course's lab practices.
- Model multi-dimensional dimensions and cubes
- Populate the Oracle database analytic workspace by using OWB
- Build an Expert
- Manage multiple named configurations
- Debug your mappings using the Mapping Debugger
- Use OracleBI Spreadsheet Add-In Microsoft Excel to connect to your Oracle OLAP data source
- Use OWB Change Manager to take “snapshot” versions of metadata, compare them, and restore them if necessary
- Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g: Implementation Part 1
- Experience in basic use of Oracle RDBMS, including SQL DDL and DML, and PL/SQ
- Introduction to Business Intelligence Products-estudy
- Introduction to Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g Release 2 -ODE
- Hands-on experience on
- Understanding Oracle OLAP Concepts and Technology
- OWB OLAP Modeling and Deployment
- Using Spreadsheet Add-In to Query OLAP Data
- Managing OWB Life-Cycle Changes
- Using the Mapping Debugger
- Managing the Warehouse Builder Environment
- Creating Experts
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses