- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
In this hands-on course, students learn how to implement a data warehousing solution using Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB). The concepts, design issues, architecture, and terminology that underlie OWB are explored. Students use OWB client tools to create and maintain OWB design metadata, including source and warehouse target definitions, and ETL mappings to extract, transform, and load data into the targets. Students generate, deploy, and execute OWB design objects to create and populate a target warehouse.
- Create Data Profile
- Generate Data Rules and Run Correction Mappings
- Define source-to-target mappings
- Designing the target warehouse
- Create Process Flows
- Extracting, transforming, and loading data into the staging tables and an enterprise model warehouse
- Create Schedules
- Use the Dependency Manager to manage metadata
- Deploy objects directly into Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer EUL
- Setting Up and Starting Warehouse Builder
- Introducing OWB 10g R2 Architecture and Configuration
- Defining Source Metadata
- Ensuring Data Quality Using Data Profiling
- Defining Staging Metadata and Mapping Tables
- Deriving Data Rules and Running Correction Mappings
- Defining a Relational Dimensional Model
- Handling Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Using Process Flows
- Deploying, Loading, and Viewing Data
- Business Intelligence Integration
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses