- Duration: 16 Hours
The Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration course teaches you to effectively implement the infrastructure for cloud computing using a SPARC-based virtualization strategy. Learn through classroom instruction and hands-on exercises, which reinforce new concepts.
- Plan an Oracle VM Server for SPARC installation
- Install the Oracle VM Server for SPARC software
- Configure the control and service domain
- Create a guest domain
- Reconfigure Oracle VM Server for SPARC resources
- Use virtual disks
- Use virtual networks
- Manage Oracle VM Server for SPARC configurations
- Prepare for and perform migration operations
- Introduction to Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- Planning and Installing the Logical Domains Software
- Configuring the Control and Service Domain
- Creating Guest Domains
- Performing Logical Domains Administration
- Migrating Logical Domains
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses