- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
This Oracle VM Administration: Oracle VM Server for x86 course explores building the infrastructure for cloud computing. Expert Oracle University instructors will show you how to support enterprise applications by deploying pooled server resources to create virtual machines.
- Create and populate repositories with virtual resources
- Perform the steps to create and operate virtual machines
- Use cloning with templates and assemblies to create additional virtual entities
- Exercise high availability, live migration and anti-affinity policy
- Install the Oracle VM Server for x86 and the Oracle VM Manager
- Become familiar with the Oracle VM Manager UI and CLI
- Discover and manage Oracle VM servers
- Add networks and storage to support the Oracle VM environment
- Create and manage server pools
- Introducing Oracle VM with Oracle VM Server for x86
- Planning and Installation
- Managing Servers and Networks
- Managing Storage
- Server Pools and Repositories
- Managing Virtual Machines
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses