- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Nasr City
The Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training provides an intensive hands-on experience that allows you to work with complex and integrated administration concepts. This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course.
- Manage packages quickly and efficiently.
- Use AI to install the OS on multiple hosts.
- Use ZFS to manage business application data.
- Configure network and traffic failover.
- Configure zones and the virtual network.
- Manage services and service properties.
- Secure the system through the use of privileges.
- Manage processes and evaluate system resources.
- Effectively and efficiently troubleshoot software failures.
Course Objectives :
- Manage the Image Packaging System (IPS)
- Install the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system using the Automated Installer
- Manage business application data
- Configure Oracle Solaris zones
- Create an Oracle Solaris 11 virtual network
- Configure SMF services
- Configure privileges
- Configure Role-Based Access Control
- Securing system resources with Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Manage processes and priorities
- Configure system resources
- Monitor system performance
- Configure system messaging
- Configure system crash facilities
- Configure dump facilities
Managing the Image Packaging System (IPS) and Packages
- Configuring a Local IPS Package Repository
- Configuring Network Client Access to the Local IPS Server
- Managing Signed Packages and Package Properties
- Managing Package Publishers
- Managing Multiple Boot Environments
Installing Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts
- Installing Oracle Solaris 11 Using the Automated Installer
- Building an Oracle Solaris Image
Managing Business Application Data
- Managing Data Redundancy with Mirrored Storage Pools
- Backing Up and Recovering Data with ZFS Snapshots
- Managing Data Storage Space with ZFS File System Properties
- Troubleshooting ZFS Failures
Configuring Network and Traffic Failover
- Configuring Systems on a Local Network
- Configuring Network Auto-Magic
- Configuring Network File System
- Configuring Link Aggregation
- Configuring an IPMP Group
- Implementing Link Failover Using IPMP
- Monitoring an IPMP Group
Configuring Zones and the Virtual Network
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Configuring Zones to Use VNICs
- Allocating and Managing System Resources in a Zone
- Managing Resources on the Virtual Network
Managing Services and Service Properties
- Configuring SMF services
- Troubleshooting the SMF Services
Configuring Privileges and Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring and Managing Privileges
- Configuring and Using RBAC
Securing System Resources Using Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Configuring Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Administering Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Managing Audit Records on Local Systems
Managing Processes and Priorities
- Managing Process Scheduling Priority
- Configuring the Fair Share Scheduler
- Managing the Scheduling Class of a Zone
Evaluating System Resources
- Configuring and Administering System Resources
- Monitoring System Performance
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Failures
- Configuring System Messaging
- Configuring System Crash Facilities
- Configuring Dump Facilities for Business Application Failure
egabi Learn is a Professional Authorized Training Services and solutions provider covering a wide range of technical and management specializations. In addition, egabi Learn provides Rollout services covering end-to-end implementation to facilitate the entire rollout process as Theyll as outsTheircing services. egabi Learn offers various advanced learning solutions provided by experienced partners.
Since its establishment in 2007, egabi Learn has demonstrated remarkable growth, and is considered as one of the leading training services providers across MEA Region.
egabi Learn has acquired an impressive client base encompassing top multinational companies and key regional businesses from a wide range of business sectors covering government, telecommunication, banking and private sector companies.See all Egabi Learn courses